My daughter

My heart is complete mush lately.  

There is a sweet little girl named Kylie and she has neuroblastoma. She is only 2 years old and she has cancer. She is fighting for her life every day, when all she really wants to do is twirl like a ballerina and play in the grass.  

I pray for this sweet little warrior. She deserves to be able to live life here on earth. Although the going can get rough, there is absolutely no circumstance that would make life not worth living.

I have this healthy little girl here and I shall never take that for granted. Lord, please heal Kylie.  Let her become a care-free little girl.  Let her go to college, and fall in love, and travel the world. 

Let that be your will, oh Lord. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

friday in boulder.

nothing in this world like a sister.