25 Weeks

We are 25 weeks and 4 days! 

I am so thankful we have made it this far.  Baby is looking very healthy & mama is doing great too!

So far here are some changes from my pregnancy:

Wedding ring: woke up in the middle of the night last night and realized it was cutting off my circulation. Yikes! Sadly, I will be making a trip to Claire's this week for some faux wedding bands.


Heartburn:  I purchased my first packet of Tums the other day. I have to say, those things work miracles!

Hair & nails: Strong and amazing. Please don't change!

Body aches: None, really.  I merit this to prenatal yoga. 

Appetite: I was STARVING in the beginning of my pregnancy, but now my appetite has subsided.  Plus, I get full SO easily *baby taking up a lot of room ;)*

Sleep patterns:  I use the restroom on average 3X per night. I know, but I am one thirsty lady and cannot get enough water!

Mood: Always happy, always wanting cuddles from my husband.  

My husband:  I couldn't have done it without him.  We are talking the most amazing man of all time.  He makes sure I am cuddled, fed, happy, content, and well-rested. He is going to be the best dad. 

Our family:  Not a day goes by that I don't receive a phone call, text, house visit from an excited family member about the baby.  For Mike, our baby will be his parents 5th grandchild, but for mine, it's their first! They couldn't be happier. 

House/Nursery: We put an offer in on an amazing home. We are waiting for the appraisal to come in so we can settle on a final price and sign the papers! We are fairly confident this is the house the Lord has intended for us. It's a beautiful custom home close to both grandparents' houses.  The house has a pool, yard, casita, fruit trees, basketball court & enough bedrooms to have several more babies :)  I can't wait to move in so I can get baby girl's nursery ready! 

Car:  We are waiting until the house goes through to trade-in my car.  Mike is also considering getting a bigger vehicle even though he loves his Camero. Sacrifices, sacrifices....

Work:  I couldn't be more blessed when it comes to my job. I make my own hours and answer to myself, really. My boss (my dad) checks in every now and then but as long as I am producing numbers..no worries at all. I work about 3 days a week, 6 hours a day.  When baby comes I will be taking about 6 months off.  Then baby will go to either Grammi or Moo Mar's house when I have to check up on my accounts. 

Furniture: When we move out of our current house, we are getting brand new furniture. I can't wait to get babe's crib! 

Xox





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

friday in boulder.