Cry a little..

Life is completely unpredictable. Most times, I love to enjoy life, but some days you JUST HAVE TO CRYYYYY.



Watch this video...




A family friend was murdered last week and today was his funeral. He was 29 years old and totally undeserving of such a crime.

If you are a praying individual, please use that POWER to shower it upon his family. I personally cannot relate to the pain that I know this family is going through a pain that is totally hindering of normalcy. Pray : the power is incredible.

Robert Wagner - enjoy heaven. dance in the clouds. have fun with our King. see you soon.

Comments

  1. wow. i am so sorry courtney. i'll be praying. love you and miss you!!!
    -danica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My family will be praying.

    I cried when I watched the movie. It was beautiful... really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll be praying for you.. so sorry.
    -cris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

friday in boulder.