Curry-induced coma.


My family has always been into ethnic food.
It wasn't until a few years ago did I really develop my "adult" pallet.
Along with this adult pallet came the frequent cravings of curry, non bread, a myriad of taboo meats and the ongoing to desire to try something new.
I love trying new things; especially new things that are chewed and later nestled in my belly.
It's family tradition that whenever we are all together that we go try a new Indian restaurant.
"Bollywood Grille" was very satisfying
but as you can see the portions were slightly too small for 5 hungry Americans.
Oh, and we were the ONLY people eating there. I was sad about that.

Curry-induced coma is inevitable, however. I always manage to eat way too much Indian food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

friday in boulder.