Love me if you dare-Jeux d'enfants, en français



If you know anything about me, you know I'm irrevocably in love with film; especially French films. Jeux D'Enfants seriously warmed my soul. For starters, the beginning captures your heart when they introduce the two characters as playful, rebellious children. Then you see them progress into adults, still clinging to their childhood habits (basically daredevils). The progression of love, the directors ability to splatter the reality of insecurities on the screen and the front-faced cartoon cutouts used throughout will make you think "humans are brilliant and I'm inspired." It's movies like this that make me want to jump up from my seat and start loving the person next to me, beer belly, webbed feet, crooked smile and all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

friday in boulder.