goodbye my dear Kiki.



She is a stunning soul, my friend Kirsten.

Have you ever met someone that has many characteristics similar to your own, but theirs are much more intriguing? I feel this way about Kiki. I swear, if you can catch a glimpse of this girls smile on a rainy day, the clouds will part and the most beautiful rainbow will appear. Her love for Christ and desire to be more like Him is so admirable. She is my spiritual sister. Her family and heart is in Florida and finally got a job offer at a Miami resort. A great job, close to her family, and HELLO near the ocean. Although I know her time here in the Las Vegas was appreciated, her soul was never quite fulfilled in this city (a common case). Every Sunday (when I didn't have work) we would go get lunch after church and be silly ladies (talk politics, religion, freedom, expression) and it never failed to get heated up. I am thankful for my sweet sis Kirsten and I will always look up to her in so many ways. I LOVE YOU KEEKS.



OH AND PANERA BREAD CO. IS CLEARLY WAY TOO MANY CARBS IN ONE SITTING, BUT OH SO DELISH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

friday in boulder.